OOP-Lua Project Files
Mouse Run for Corona SDK
Mouse Run is a game that demonstrates Object-Oriented programming principles in Lua, and can be simulated in Corona SDK. The complete project files are available for download, and provide you with a way to quickly wrap your head around how to properly structure your app or game, by example! Test it on your device before buying (link above)!
- Encapsulation, Custom Events, Inheritance, and Polymorphism
- Optimized for Graphics 2.0
- Organized folder and asset structure
- Comments in code for easy understanding
- Pause and Resume functionality
- Handling for Audio sfx and Music
- Simple point-based collision detection
- Dynamic character movement
- Use of Corona's Storyboard
- Lifetime Project updates
- Deliviered Instantly to your inbox!