Level-Picker Project Files
Why is ArdentKid's Level-Picker template BETTER than others?
- Encapsulation, Custom Events, Inheritance, and Polymorphism
- Optimized for Graphics 2.0
- Organized folder and asset structure
- Comments in code for easy understanding
- A Custom JSON file for creating level points
- Scrollable map in all 4 directions
- Character movement on map
- A simple level start/ post selection dialog
- Use of Corona's Storyboard
- Lifetime Project updates
- Deliviered Instantly to your inbox!
This is not code that's been slapped together like many other vendors provide. This code is an example of the product of my years of meticulous studies in game making and programming. It is a clean bord-game style select screen similar to popular and top-grossing apps like Candy Crush Saga and Jelly Splash. It also coheres to the Object-Oriented programming principles I've demonstrated in Lua, and can be added to any Corona SDK project with just one line of code! Customization is made easy by the use of a JSON datafile for the levels. You get quality code, free customer service, and updates for life!